New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki rolled on the floor laughing his tiny zebra butt off. He was reveling in the chaos he was causing. But playing Loki made the foal tired. He curled into a ball and went to sleep. "Ice.... creeeeam"
    Serilus emerged from the pond, much cleaner but now soaking wet. Serilus began to scowl at Akiiki, but then as he curled up, a hopefuly look crossed his face. Trotting over he asked, "Is he...asleep? I think he is." Serilus let out a sigh of relief. "Looks like I'll get a little peace. For a few minutes, at least."

Turning to Melt he asked "So what was that rock throwing thing meant to do?" Despite being a unicorn, Serilus had little knowledge of how magic worked, other than his specialality of exploration spells.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus emerged from the pond, much cleaner but now soaking wet. Serilus began to scowl at Akiiki, but then as he curled up, a hopefuly look crossed his face. Trotting over he asked, "Is he...asleep? I think he is." Serilus let out a sigh of relief. "Looks like I'll get a little peace. For a few minutes, at least."

Turning to Melt he asked "So what was that rock throwing thing meant to do?" Despite being a unicorn, Serilus had little knowledge of how magic worked, other than his specialality of exploration spells.
    (Serilus would notice that everything within the rock explosion either aged one year or turned purple. The other pony Akiiki spit up on suddenly grew have a hoof.)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Sliverpine/Kitchen]

Meanwhile, the orange colt helped himself to a cup of coffee, sipping it silently. Weird happenings? Loony antics? He rather not take part in it more than was necessary. Twas' a limit to how much he could actually suspend his disbelief, no matter how strange Bridle Shores was.

Also, his narrator had an unexpected deadtime.
    Sandy followed him into the kitchen, getting a glass of water for himself. Most of was splashed on his sleepy face. Between a fitful sleep and getting interrogated upon waking up, he'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Certainly looked it too.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-14 at 10:10 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Troll in the Playground

"You know...we still have those snacks that we didn't all eat....we should probably put some away.....Oh..do you think that Miss Icy would want to join us for breakfast?" Gearstride asked following 'her boys', yes she thought of them as her boys.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy followed him into the kitchen, getting a glass of water for himself. Most of was splashed on his sleepy face. Between a fitful sleep and getting interrogated upon waking up, he'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Certainly looked it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You know...we still have those snacks that we didn't all eat....we should probably put some away.....Oh..do you think that Miss Icy would want to join us for breakfast?" Gearstride asked following 'her boys', yes she thought of them as her boys.
    Sliverpine snorted. "The ice queen? I doubt she would actually willingly join us if we hadn't sort of forced her last night. What made you think she would join us this time?"

Too bad the only reason Icy wasn't there to join them was that she was up and about early and was currently reading a book in the commons.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-14 at 12:01 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine snorted. "The ice queen? I doubt she would actually willingly join us if we hadn't sort of forced her last night. What made you think she would join us this time?"

Too bad the only reason Icy wasn't there to join them was that she was up and about early and was currently reading a book in the commons.
    Sandy stretched and yawned. "Ah don't know...looked like she was havin' fun last night. Anyhoof, ah'll go grab the snacks, ah'll be right back." He shook a bit of the excess water from his mane and made for the door.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

We should ask anyway, shouldn't we? Just to be polite? It's better for her to refuse herself than to just assume she'll refuse when she wouldn't and end up hurting her feelings. Mystic says, her voice slipping into the kinda creepy 44 year old one.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-09-14 at 12:21 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

"Exactly what Mystic said, couldn't hurt to bother ask,"
    Gear commented.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Exactly what Mystic said, couldn't hurt to bother ask," Gear commented.
    It is an amazing feat of articulation to strike through a word you're saying rather than writing, isn't it?

"No, I suppose it couldn't. Unless you have throat problems or get pummelled for it," said Night Jewel. "Say, I don't think I've met this 'Icy'." Who is she?
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-09-14 at 01:48 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    It is an amazing feat of articulation to strike through a word you're saying rather than writing, isn't it?

"No, I suppose it couldn't. Unless you have throat problems or get pummelled for it," said Night Jewel. "Say, I don't think I've met this 'Icy'." Who is she?

"A purty ice mage unicorn with grouchy tendencies who seems to be out of touch with simple foal games, like truth or dare.....who totally has a crush on the dance instructor pony...or something....we were teasing her yesterday and she conjured snowballs at us, it was fun,"
    The xanadu filly chuckled. Her tummy growled.

"Yargh...food....I demand it! Noms now!"
    She dramatically fell to her side exaggerating her hunger, cause she's doofy like that.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    We should ask anyway, shouldn't we? Just to be polite? It's better for her to refuse herself than to just assume she'll refuse when she wouldn't and end up hurting her feelings. Mystic says, her voice slipping into the kinda creepy 44 year old one.

"Exactly what Mystic said, couldn't hurt to bother ask,"
    Gear commented.
    "Feh, fine. You're right I suppose. I didn't see her about though... maybe someone can call her up?"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

"A purty ice mage unicorn with grouchy tendencies who seems to be out of touch with simple foal games, like truth or dare.....who totally has a crush on the dance instructor pony...or something....we were teasing her yesterday and she conjured snowballs at us, it was fun,"
    The xanadu filly chuckled. Her tummy growled.

"Yargh...food....I demand it! Noms now!"
    She dramatically fell to her side exaggerating her hunger, cause she's doofy like that.
    Sliverpine's own belly growled in response, as if demanding food as well. Well at least it wasn't his usual exaggerated hunger. He winced a little though.

"Uh... yeah. Food would be good."

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Fort Colt - Some Breathing Room]

Sandy started gathering up the considerable piles of snacks that went uneaten from the night before. He didn't rush, instead taking his time with the chore. It reminded him of his usual morning routine; get up early, walk the beach, and have some time alone with his thoughts. And after yesterday's nonsense and last night's dreams, having something familiar comforted the small colt immensely.

As he packed up, his thoughts kept turning to the dreams that were still fresh in his mind. Did they actually mean something? Was there some...what was it called..."symbolicsm" in there? Or did he just eat too many veggie chips before bed again? Argh, he was no good at this self-reflection stuff. He kept stuffing the snack sacks, lost in thought and getting nowhere fast.

The other foals may notice Sandy taking his sweet time with the snacks, or they might not. There was breakfast to be had and all.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sliverpine/Kitchen]

Meanwhile, the orange colt helped himself to a cup of coffee, sipping it silently. Weird happenings? Loony antics? He rather not take part in it more than was necessary. Twas' a limit to how much he could actually suspend his disbelief, no matter how strange Bridle Shores was.

Also, his narrator had an unexpected deadtime.
    Unfortunately, the kitchen was no haven form the insanity. Heartflight held a katana in her mouth, dripping a red viscous liquid. Pans sizzled in the background, the lights were low, fires burned in the background, and the pan with the bacon made crackling sounds. Several apples were flying towards her, and she swung her sword. The screen turned black and several slashes appeared, before fading back in to reveal several perfectly sliced apples. She then whipped her tail around to snatch one of the pans off the stove, resulting in a gout of flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Unfortunately, the kitchen was no haven form the insanity. Heartflight held a katana in her mouth, dripping a red viscous liquid. Pans sizzled in the background, the lights were low, fires burned in the background, and the pan with the bacon made crackling sounds. Several apples were flying towards her, and she swung her sword. The screen turned black and several slashes appeared, before fading back in to reveal several perfectly sliced apples. She then whipped her tail around to snatch one of the pans off the stove, resulting in a gout of flame.
    (This certainly sounds retcon-worthy to me)

[Sandy - A few minutes ago, the kitchen - A little Retcon never hurt nopony]

Sandy stepped inside the kitchen.

He watched the ridiculous display of culinary prowess.

He turned to Silverpine.

"Ah'm goin' t'go grab those snacks now. Be back in a minute."

He left.

All the while with a completely neutral expression on his face. Clearly this was too early in the morning for such shenanigans.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Night Jewel peeked into the kitchen before quickly backing away. "That's... dramatic. I was going to agree with you all about the food, but now I'm no longer sure if I want breakfast here or should just get my own." The apples looked good, but from what she saw of the chef's sanity, it wasn't exactly risk-free.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ettin in the Playground

(This certainly sounds retcon-worthy to me)

[Sandy - A few minutes ago, the kitchen - A little Retcon never hurt nopony]

Sandy stepped inside the kitchen.

He watched the ridiculous display of culinary prowess.

He turned to Silverpine.

"Ah'm goin' t'go grab those snacks now. Be back in a minute."

He left.

All the while with a completely neutral expression on his face. Clearly this was too early in the morning for such shenanigans.
    Sliverpine held a poker-face of his own as Sandy left the room. After all, it wouldn't do to be out-done by a sandy unicorn of all ponies when it comes to calmly accepting strange happenings, even if it disturbed him.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-14 at 09:40 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Gear side, she just wanted to back to lying in agony for food, but nopony else seemed up for it, she went to go look for Miss Icy to see if she wants to join the group for noms.

"Oh Icy, Icy! Come out and play with us,"
    She called out in search as she did not know which room she was staying in.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear side, she just wanted to back to lying in agony for food, but nopony else seemed up for it, she went to go look for Miss Icy to see if she wants to join the group for noms.

"Oh Icy, Icy! Come out and play with us,"
    She called out in search as she did not know which room she was staying in.
    Icy poked her head out of the common rooms door at the call. "Yes?" she asked, rather frostily.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

Icy poked her head out of the common rooms door at the call. "Yes?" she asked, rather frostily.

"Hey your majesty,"
    She teased gently with an added bow of the head. Yes, she was being silly about the whole 'ice queen' thing. "Breakfast, kitchen, join us, we'll appreciate your company."

('dat deadtime *shades*)

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey your majesty,"
    She teased gently with an added bow of the head. Yes, she was being silly about the whole 'ice queen' thing. "Breakfast, kitchen, join us, we'll appreciate your company."

('dat deadtime *shades*)
    "Ugh... don't call me that," Icy said, frowning slightly in annoyance. "I suppose I have nothing else better to do. The Encyclopedia of Plants of Equestria gets old after the hundredth page." She ducked back into the room and the sound of a heavy book being replaced could be heard. A moment later, she trotted out and waited for Gear to lead the way.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ogre in the Playground

Unfortunately, Heartflight didn't notice the other ponies, she was too busy cooking and being dramatic. Within moments, several large stacks of pancakes were ready, with multiple kinds of butter and syrup, bacon, sausage, eggs, and fresh fruit. She stacked it all together into an impressive pile, then sheathed her blade as the fires died down and the lights went back to normal. She levitated the stuff, preparing to bring it out to the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride smiled as Icy accepted the invitation in that grouchy way of hers. Soon after her nose caught unto the delicious smell of pancakes and just sorta floated her way to the kitchen in silly pinky pie cartoon antics way.

She grinned wide as she came across such a yummy mini buffet, she helped herself to a large stack of pancakes, two eggs, and some fruit. Then her eyes fell upon the (veggie/tofu) bacon and sausage as she grimaced. Oh blargh, give her an artichoke any day.

The filly made a face before walking away with her precariously balanced plate.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride smiled as Icy accepted the invitation in that grouchy way of hers. Soon after her nose caught unto the delicious smell of pancakes and just sorta floated her way to the kitchen in silly pinky pie cartoon antics way.

She grinned wide as she came across such a yummy mini buffet, she helped herself to a large stack of pancakes, two eggs, and some fruit. Then her eyes fell upon the (veggie/tofu) bacon and sausage as she grimaced. Oh blargh, give her an artichoke any day.

The filly made a face before walking away with her precariously balanced plate.
    Icy followed Gearstride into the kitchen and was tickled similarly by the smell of delicious pancakes. Being obviously more dignified than Gearstride, she filled her plate with some fruit and pancakes before smiling at Hawkflight as a way of saying 'thank you'. She settled down in the corner of the table and began eating.

And where was Sliverpine you might ask? In the midst of attacking a large stack of pancakes and sausages of course. Unlike Gear, he wasn't squicked out by the tofu sausages, considering them to be somewhat a delicacy.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride nommed on the food, seemingly to just gobble up pancakes left and right, manners be damned. She shot a look at Silverpine and swallowed her current load. "You know Silverpine, you're on my bad list for not even checking to see if I was okay when I had got hurt moments ago, I'm totally flank hurt and everything," She pointed an accusing hoof at him. She then proceeded to nom more pancakes.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride nommed on the food, seemingly to just gobble up pancakes left and right, manners be damned. She shot a look at Silverpine and swallowed her current load. "You know Silverpine, you're on my bad list for not even checking to see if I was okay when I had got hurt moments ago, I'm totally flank hurt and everything," She pointed an accusing hoof at him. She then proceeded to nom more pancakes.
    Sliverpine stopped halfway and his ears dropped noticeably. "But, but... I thought it was part of being silly and all..." he replied in a small voice, a hurt look on his face.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine stopped halfway and his ears dropped noticeably. "But, but... I thought it was part of being silly and all..." he replied in a small voice, a hurt look on his face.

"I see, my pain is silly to you, ah,"
    Gearstride added a frown for good measure. She turned her head away and toothily grinned before looking back at him.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ettin in the Playground

"I see, my pain is silly to you, ah,"
    Gearstride added a frown for good measure. She turned her head away and toothily grinned before looking back at him.
    "But..." Sliverpine found himself speechless. He didn't know what to say to that.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmmmph, so mean Silverpine, I could put you back on my good list, for a kiss, no, two kisses." Her ploy was so transparent Silverpine could figure it out, so she grinned.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-15 at 08:03 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hmmmph, so mean Silverpine, I could put you back on my good list, for a kiss, no, two kisses." Her ploy was so transparent Silverpine could figure it out, so she grinned.
    Sliverpine got the hint at last, even with his somewhat dense mind at times. A grin spread on his face as well. "Well..... I would hate to get pancake syrup all over you... it's so messy..." he replied coyly, smirking.

"You two need to find a room for this," Icy commented idly, interrupting the banter.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine got the hint at last, even with his somewhat dense mind at times. A grin spread on his face as well. "Well..... I would hate to get pancake syrup all over you... it's so messy..." he replied coyly, smirking.
    "Well there would be, other ways to rid that syrup off of me," She returned the coy smirk.

"You two need to find a room for this," Icy commented idly, interrupting the banter.

"Oh but then we couldn't be here to make you feel uncomfortable,"
    She teased the icy teen filly.