2020-02-22 - |
1215 - |
A Monster for Every Season: Spring 2
A Monster for Every Season is our set of print-and-play fantasy gaming miniatures, divided up into a series of loosely-thematic installments. Each set contains a wide selection of monsters and adventurers with a seasonal motif drawn in The Order of the Stick style for you to print, cut, fold, tape a penny to, and then unleash on your unsuspecting fellow gamers the next time you sit down to play. Features include:
- Creatures are in-scale with each other and most metal or plastic gaming miniatures, from diminutive to colossal.
- Vector artwork PDF prints well at any magnification, in case you need a giant bullywug or a tiny hydra for some reason.
- Every figure comes in both full-color and toner-friendly black-only line art versions. Color them to suit your needs!
- Mounts can be folded to allow smaller creatures to ride them during an encounter, while familiars can fit inside their master's figure.
- Each set is filled with hard-to-find monsters from the overlooked (Fang Dragon, Bandit Alchemist, Firbolg Ranger) to the obscure (Al-mi'raj, Baluchitherium, Thessalhydra).
- Humanoids include multiple versions for maximum encounter variety, such as grunts, archers, chieftains, spellcasters, and more.
- A great value with about 375 figures per set—or under $0.02 per miniature (not counting the penny you tape to the bottom to make them stand up).
The fifth set, Spring 2, is the first set in our second "year" of seasons and contains monsters from the following categories:
- Animals (21 figures)
- Bandits (26 figures)
- Bards (43 figures)
- Catfolk (25 figures)
- Dragons (8 figures)
- Faerie Court (49 figures)
- Frogfolk (29 figures)
- Giants (17 figures)
- Guardian Beasts (34 figures)
- Hydrae (10 figures)
- Lycanthropes (47 figures)
- Monsters (10 figures)
- Plants (9 figures)
- Serpentine (50 figures)
- Trolls (4 figures)
For a complete list of all the monsters included by name, you can download the full Contents List for free.
You can also get our first four sets, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. And you can look forward to three more volumes in the future as we go through the year again to do our best to give you every monster you could ever need for your tabletop games.
Available now from