2021-10-13 - |
1277 - |
The Order of the Stick: No Cure for the Paladin Blues
The Order of the Stick is back in action (and in color!) in this second volume compiling the popular fantasy gaming satire webcomic in convenient book format. Watch in amazement as The Order of the Stick, everyone's favorite band of hopelessly incompetent adventurers, leaves the dungeon behind (probably a good idea, considering they blew it up anyway) and ventures out into the great outdoors. Thrill to encounters with bandits, dragons, assassins, and perhaps the most terrifying of all--paladins! Watch in amazement as the Order of the Stick finds itself caught between the forces of Good and Less-Than-Good as their stupid little adventure turns into a stupid epic adventure to save their very world! What's in No Cure for the Paladin Blues, you ask?
- All of the comics from #121 and #301 (inclusive).
- Fourteen all-new bonus strips that fit in (mostly) seamlessly with the existing story.
- More than 12 pages of self-absorbed author commentary.
- Foreward by Scott Kurtz, creator of the webcomic PVP.
- Preface by Vaarsuvius, elven wizard.
- A detailed recap of the events of Dungeon Crawlin' Fools by Elan the Bard.
- And yes, the book contains a complete translation for all of Haley's cryptograms.
The Order of the Stick, Volume 2: No Cure for the Paladin Blues is the exciting continuation of the Order of the Stick story. Without it, your copy of the first and third books will look odd sitting on the shelf next to one another.
Title: The Order of the Stick: No Cure for the Paladin Blues
Author and Illustrator: Rich Burlew
Format: 244 pages, full color
Dimensions: 8" x 10"
First printing: June 2006
Current printing: 5th (April 2012)
Retail Availability: Currently available
Wholesale: Available through all major distributors to the hobby game market. For additional wholesale information, contact Impressions Game Distribution Services.