1. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: KuReshtin's Kallously Konfusing Konsternations - Random Banter #208

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Depends on how bad your infestation is, of course, but according to my extensive research you should get one or both of:

1)Pinguicula Sethos

or

2)Drosera Capensis

And keep them away from cats, kids, etc. All natural!
    Not the Pinguicula. Not too fond of them, they aren't as pretty. Although, my brother is one of, oh, three people who have ever seen a certain species of Pinguicula. Fun fact of the day.

If you're thinking larger flies, moths, or wasps, a Sarracenia (rubra, for example) does a surprisingly efficient job.

Venus fly traps don't works as well for fruit flies. So yes, some species of Drosera, or sundews with the little hairs with beads on the ends. Those are my favorites. Excepting the Darlingtonia californica.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Pretty! I will have to check out the garden shop and see if they carry them...Fortunately my kids usually stay away from the plants (they are not electronic) and the cat just eats plastic.
    The cat only eats plastic?

Shame on you.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2014-07-16 at 05:58 PM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."