1. - Top - End - #179
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: KuReshtin's Kallously Konfusing Konsternations - Random Banter #208

Great, now there's Demon Vampires. Or Vampire Demons. XD What did you learn about never giving the DM ideas, mang?

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I promise you, I'm not a vampire. *flutters eyelashes beautifully*
    Now, if you just come forth to the corner, I've cooked up some blood sausages to feast on...
    Indeed, everyone knows that Finnish Vampires are adorably cute and stop aging at around 14 or so. Meanwhile Finnalinn is a strong, healthy young adult human female feminine womanly dame.

Now whether the English have rubbed off on her to an unfortunate degree in her culinary appetites...

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    i don't believe so, however once i was watching a cooking show, and they were making something (i think it was Italian) that translated to something like 'prostitute sauce' and all i heard was "and the first ingredient for 'prostitute ((whatever))' is extra virgin olive oil"

for some reason i couldn't stop laughing at that
    Pasta di Puttanesca, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post

This is amazing. You know what the difference between this and all the world's psychics is? Her stuff works.
    Makes ya wonder what beat her.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2014-07-18 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide