Alright, so I made a few edits to the Unicorn ability list. I added an at-will Light effect to the horn, removed the 'Magic Step' ability, and redid Innate Magic to be Ponykinesis (which I feel is now overall a stronger ability with more utility than simply Mage Hand at will):

Magical Horn. As an action you can make your horn glow like a torch. Dismissing the effect is an action. You are also proficient in melee attacks with your Horn. You deal 1d4 piercing damage on a hit.

Ponykinesis. As an action you can manipulate a single object as per the Mage Hand cantrip. However, you can also use this action to attack with a single weapon or object. Attacks with Ponykinesis use your Intelligence modifier for the attack roll. The weapon does only its base damage (an unarmed strike does 1d3 bludgeoning). Combat maneuvers that specify you as the target of an attack (e.g. Parry) require your weapon to be within 5 feet of you to work. Once you reach 3rd level, your capacity increases to 20 pounds. Once you reach 5th level, your capacity increases again to 40 pounds.