Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
Kaarna raises an eyebrow, looking smugly amused."What, I can't talk to you just because I threatened you?", She shakes her head."I'll never understand you people. It's not like I even wounded you. Anyway, it was boring on the roof and there's nobody else here. Or well, Scholar only replies with facts or one word sentences. Hard to hold a conversation like that. Besides," Kaarna twists her face to an overly sad expression that would convince no one, "I don't think she likes me at all."
"I just wanted to know your angle this time." Xan settled down, trying to get comfortable. "And what do you mean by 'you people'? I thought it was made clear that I am nothing like them. If anything, I'm closer to you, well kinda. How much flexibility do you get with that shifting thing anyway? It looks useful." Xan stayed silent for a while. She kept looking toward the door and then finally sighed and spoke. "Don't ask me about Scholar. With my luck Adrianna and Soren would manifest and I would get another wallop."