Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Yeah, without any further details, I can't really give much advice. If you're reluctant to hand it away, you can always back up any important files to some cloud service, like Dropbox or one of its many competitors. It should be safe anyway, but backing up is always a good idea, so having to hand over you computer is an excellent reason to do so.
Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
*Did they tell you what was wrong with your computer? I don't know anything about Comodo, but I (and the other techy people in this thread) could probably point you in the right direction if any of your problems are something you could easily fix.

I haven't actually checked with them, but they aren't asking more me to give my computer for fixing, they're asking for me to link them in through the internet, or maybe just talk me through what I'm doing.

****. Well, I decided to look up about Comodo geekbuddy while writing this, and found a whole host of negative reviews about how it got in their computer as part of an update, constantly pops up saying things are wrong and generally makes things worse when contacting the technicians, which is about half of my experience so far. And it apparently can't be uninstalled normally, although I haven't tried that yet.

For once, I'm glad to have mild social anxiety, or I could have contacted them like they suggested and this could have been a lot worse.

IRN: A friend reccomended wise 365 computer cleaner. While I trust him that it's good, etc, I was wondering if anybody knew much about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
ION:
I've run into a curious problem. I've started to become accosted by recruiters. I know my line of study is highly desired at the job market, but I would have expected I'd at least get one shot at searching for a job myself before the headhunt started. Also, my vanity doesn't like it, because all they know is my program and my year of graduation, so it doesn't as much feel like they want me as much as someone like me.

On the other hand, one of them is trying to profile me for some jobs at SAAB Group, and I've had my eyes on them for quite a while already...
I say go for it! The more experience (and money) you get, the more options you have for later jobs. Although having the feeling that you aren't really what's wanted isn't fun, I know.