Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
Spoiler: Xan
Show

The staircase descends to a lower landing that connects this corridor to three others by similar stairs. On the lower landing stand numerous glass and mahogany cases filled with all manner of trinkets and relics: a Sarlonian funeral mask, shards of Xen'drik pottery, a scorpion bracelet of ancient drow design, a Dhakaani hobgoblin dagger-axe, and a Riedran adze, to name but a few.

Hanging on steel cables to the east is an impressive display of alchemical taxidermy--a well-preserved giant squid the size of a sailing cog. The cephalopod is framed by the glorious stained glass mural above, which depicts couatls locked in furious combat with rakshasas and other fiends. A tall woman who, after a blurred moment, you recognize as the woman who confronted you on the trail and demanded the Dragon's Eye, emerges from the east door, flanked by a pair of very dead-looking--but still moving--humans. As she begins to ascend the stairs toward you, she doesn't seem to have noticed you yet; both zombies do, but they don't point you out. One jerks what's left of its chin toward the south door you came in by meaningfully.
Spoiler: Xan
Show
As soon as Xan saw the zombie move, she launched herself forward, blades coming down toward the woman. "What did you want from here, cultist!"

Spoiler: Attack
Show
I believe she is flat-footed so I get SA. Standard action though so no TWF

Attack: (1d20+9)[19]
Crit: (1d20+9)[16]
Damage: (1d6+5)[6]
Sneak Attack: (3d6)[7]

If Sneak Attack hits, I also do 3 points of bleed damage

Spoiler: Debilitating Injury (If SA hits)
Show
Disoriented: The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty on attack rolls made against the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8).