View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: SunderedWorldDM (Sundered and simply DM are both good substitutions)
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes! I'm new to PbP DMing, so I'm not sure how much I can handle at a time, but whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger, so bring it on!
    Contact Information: PM or email [email protected] (it might take me a bit to respond to that, PMing is more effective for quick contact!)
    Posting Frequency: Pretty often on weekdays (few times daily), and slightly less on weekends.
    Systems You Can Run: 5e (FR or my world, maybe something weird in an interesting game), C7's Doctor Who Roleplaying Game, Monster of the Week, more when I remember/get them
    Preferred Campaign Types: Up for anything, but particularly epic fantasy and 'high concept' games.
    Sample Game Threads: (incoming! The link I had up was quite outdated.)
    Current Games: Of Summers and Sorrows, Cracks of the Multiverse, It All Falls Down
    Future Games: Anything the people want! I'm definitely going to be following the 'find a DM' thread...
    Last edited by SunderedWorldDM; 2020-06-04 at 12:57 PM.
    See that cool Teifling? Thanks, potatopeelerkin! If you want something like it, they have more avatars up for adoption in the thread with the same name...

Hey, I have an extended signature now!