1. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Daishain View Post
    I was trying to work through my thinking on this, and hoping for some input from either you or the other players. I've about reached my limit in terms of being able to fake being an expert on the sort of thing trying to work out the best response to the situation, and I'm not sure I want to Google stuff like "how do I make arson look like an accident?"

Also, congratulations on the new addition to the family, I hope you are happy together. Do make sure to get started on training early, especially if it is a large breed or a working-class dog. It will save you a lot of headaches later
    We don’t have to go into super specifics. We can just state the outcome we want to achieve, benmo gives us the difficulty, we rolll along with the other Kindred however many times we have hours left, and let the dice determine how successful we are. Then we rp out the consequences in the next chapter.

Honestly I’m fine with Karl taking charge at this point and directing everyone in cleanup and that’s the important RP part.

Edit: also what Karl suggested about waiting a day or two was pretty much my thought as well. It would take that long to get a warrant to search the place.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-09-12 at 07:41 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig