View Single Post

Thread: (IC) HtV STL by Night

1. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) HtV STL by Night

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Complete and utter silence falls over the forest as Jen and Frank bundle together in their little shelter. The crying voice stops out of nowhere, leaving the two campers in near total darkness. Deprived of sight of anything farther than just a few feet, and with a maddening silence falling over them, both Jen and Frank quickly become aware of the scent on the stale night air. It is not overpowering, but the woods are filled with the scent of wet rotting wood. It is like the earth and the trees are all moist with decomposition. With little other stimulus, the scent seems to slowly grow stronger and stronger, as if spores are unavoidably invading their nostrils, filling their lungs, worming deep inside of them.
    If both of them were healthy, Jen might consider trying to move away, but with Frank injured, she figured it was probably best to wait until morning. Then again, if the mushrooms were really what was causing them to hallucinate, it might be a good idea to get away from them.

She tapped Frank on the shoulder and leaned in close so he could easily hear her.

"Stay or go?" she whispered as quietly as she could into his ear.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2021-05-27 at 08:39 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig