Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
I'm just as confused as you are.
Confusion buddies! Also, hi, it's been a hot minute! Hope things are going well with you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
I have to say, the tone of the forums, and style of moderation feels very different to how it was before I sorta drifted away before returning in 2020.

It's hard to put my finger on, but if nothing else, it feels harder to just ask for clarification on the rules or what the issue is if your post is scrubbed.

But then, maybe I've just been spoiled by forums with open user/moderator discussions and a public appeals process. Different spaces, different styles.
Oh, okay. I've never been scrubbed before, so maybe I've just avoided that aspect of these forums. I agree—these forums have always had a relatively rigid moderation style. But Rich is paying for the forums and wants, like, a controversy-free space; and if I wanna talk politics I talk about them elsewhere; and admittedly I'm not winning any awards for posting rate. So it's not been a huge problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
Life is so frustrating. @BisectedBrioche , I might understand what you mean. I've been here since 2004. This is my third account on this website because after not being able to get a password for my last account, none of the moderators would help me get another one.
It sucks losing access to your account. I'm sorry about that.