Nitrian Strider

Nitrian striders (or tempterbeasts as some call them for reasons lost to time) are enormous elephantine creatures up to 40 feet long from from trunk to tail. Their most striking feature, however, is not merely their sheer size, but rather their proportions: nitrian striders possess unnervingly long, spindly legs that may make up as much as three quarters of a strider's considerable overall height of roughly 80 feet.

Few if any striders survive in the wilderness: prized as siege engines, mobile command posts, weapons of intimidation and all-terrain armoured transports, most of them serve the armies of nations rich enough to breed and feed them.

Size/Type: Gargantuan Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 21d10+252 (367 hp)
Initiative: -1
Speed: 110 feet (22 squares)
Armor Class: 24 (-4 size, -1 Dex, +19 natural), touch 5, flat-footed 24
Base Attack/Grapple: +21/+48
Attack: Stamp +32 melee (4d8+22)
Full Attack: 2 stamps +32 melee (4d8+15) and trunk +27 melee (3d6+7)
Space/Reach: 20 ft./15 ft.
Special Attacks: Trample 12d8+22
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, unstoppable
Saves: Fort +24, Ref +11, Will +6
Abilities: Str 41, Dex 8, Con 35, Int 2, Wis 8, Cha 19
Skills: Balance +16, Hide -13, Intimidate +12
Feats: Ability Focus (Trample), Awesome Blow, Cleave, Diehard, Endurance, Great Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack, SnatchB
Environment: Temperate and warm deserts, hills and plains
Organization: Solitary or domesticated
Challenge Rating: 12
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment:

Combat
Nitrian striders have few predators. As peaceful herbivores, they tend to use their great speed and mobility to shake off would-be attackers. Deployed in battle, they are usually directed into enemy lines to rout or trample these into the ground and they also see use as a means to get past or break down walls.

Trample (Ex)
Reflex half DC 37. The save DC is Strength-based.

Unstoppable (Ex)
Nitrian striders can move through bogs, quicksand, undergrowth, rubble, snow, sand, trenches, berms, fences and the like without incurring any penalty associated with crossing difficult terrain. Nitrian striders need not make Swim checks to cross bodies of water that are no deeper than 60 feet.

Now, these big ones here could have been animals, but I figured "like an elephant but clearly not an elephant" is unnatural and "oversized elephants with disproportianetaly long legs" bizarre enough in appearance to use magical beast instead. Given my source materal, I could have gone with outsider as well, but that sounded like overkill so I didn't.