Quote Originally Posted by Beni-Kujaku View Post
+10 dex and 4 natural armor is great at low level, and no HD makes this creature pretty good as a PC. The poison is also extremely good (1d6 Cha times 3 for the three bites? Count me in! That will disable a heck of a lot of enemies, even later on) That said, no manipulators will quickly become a problem, and for someone that wants to be a rogue (or a swordsage), Tiny size and 20ft clumsy flying is atrocious (no staying in place for flanking, no threatening the opponent, and provokes whenever it attacks). This prevents it from being absolutely broken, and you can't even take Prehensile Tail with such a low strength. LA+2 seems honestly a bit high to me. I'll vote for LA +1.

Also, can I just say that I love that they work with Xorns? A lone gem is really the best way to attract desperate, hungry Xorns so that they work with you.
It doesn't provoke just by attacking, and it has Tumble as a class skill to mitigate the potential AoOs from needing to move into enemy spaces.

On the other hand, it's also not just no staying in place to flank, but no flanking period.