Aanash's hammer swings through the elemental's form. Though the mundane metal doesn't seem to do much, the thrum of thunder that follows in its wake sends ripples and shocks throughout the creature of lightning. Though it becomes ensconced in the energies, it doesn't seem to feel the need to move, especially when a beam of frost from the Iron Witch temporarily slows its undulation. It lashes out again, swinging its arms at both turret and Aanash with wild abandon. The mournling deftly dodges away from the horizontal swipe, but the turret's tiny legs can't carry it away in turn and a further discharge runs through it.

In the centre, Adam's spells both tear at his foe, the twin energies of radiance and necrosis swirling against the monster that presses deeper into the party's core. A further retaliation from the creature stabs deep into Adam, sending charged energy running through his body, but the elemental's attempted strike at Honor is deflected before it can land. Even while recovering from the elemental's strike, Adam is still able to deflect the surging wind that comes from the living spell.

Spoiler: Map
Show

Aanash does only half damage with his weapon critit since it's non-magical, but full damage with the thunder crit. No movement though.
Adam hits with both spiritual weapon and TtD.
Iron Witch does full damage with the ray of frost, they're not resistant to cold (surprisingly).

Centre elemental hits Adam for 17 lightning, misses Honor.
West elemental misses Aanash, crits the turret for 20 lightning damage. With the 15 from last turn I think it's gone now? Left it on the map just in case I'm wrong.

Zephyr Strike spell misses Adam with their strike.

Honor, Svek, and Surge are now up.

Initiative order:

Surge: [22]

East Lightning Elemental: DEAD

Aanash: [18]
Adam: [14]
Iron Witch: [11]
West Elemental 1: [11]
Centre Elemental 2: [5]

Living Spell: Zephyr Strike: [4]

Honor: (1d20)[3]
Svek: (1d20)[3]

In addition, whenever you cast a spell roll a d12 for me please.