View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

1. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

I was thinking more of an MGS antagonist but there is no reason not to take some Magneto inspiration I guess. the thing is I don't think they'd particularly care about the bloodline thing- they'd accept them in sure and probably have no clan support structure, but the group would be more about shinobi as a profession than as mutants, because the normal shinobi are being taken advantage of just as much as the bloodline users are, just in different ways. favoring bloodline users over those who don't have them just perpetuates using some guys as tools over others so that'd be hypocritical. the bloodline vs. normal ninja conflict is more of a kiri civil war thing to me.

of course such a group is probably seen by those power as a form of regression- a return to the days of the warring clans before Hashirama came along, threatening to spread ideas of disunity and fracturing rather than relatively orderly peace working with the nations. furthermore one has to wonder who they accept into their ranks and what do they do about shinobi who have committed crimes in their past, because they can't be unwilling to fight against the other shinobi but if they accept any old killer for hire into their ranks that might be a mistake and only provoke people to wipe them out if they let some crazy mass-murderer in or something.

another problem they'd probably be trying to figure out is how do they make money without being used as tools by other nations, as the jobs available to rogue shinobi aren't great.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-10-08 at 09:49 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".