Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
The male vampire gives Rachel a glare, pursing his lips together in an attempt to stifle his anger. He does not respond to this, but to Rachel's questions on the attacks he says pointedly, "The attacks happened at the very end of the night, when we had all left the Church for our havens. My understanding is the firetrucks came a little before six in the morning. Ghouls, we suspect... ghouls of the Carthians." He keeps his voice at a whisper, though in the silence he is easily understood.

He turns his attention to Anna when she makes her introductions. "Nice to meet you," he says politely, making a point of glaring once back at Rachel before saying, "I am Antoine," his voice briefly tinged with a hint of French patois as he says his name. To the question, Antoine replies, "Masquerade breaches? I'm not sure. We only have a security camera at the front and back door, and they caught nothing. I hope that doesn't mean you won't bring these... perpetrators to justice."
Anna Wu

“Thank you for inviting us inside,” Anna replied, “yes, we are interested in finding the responsible party and we’re tracking them down, but additional irresponsible behavior is important as well.”

“We all rely on the Traditions,” Anna said, “I’m not sure if you’re aware, but the Herald and the Prince’s progeny are attempting to broker a peace with your respective primogen. We’ll have to abide by the decisions made at that meeting, if it’s successful. If the responsible party can be found, restitution will most likely be in order. If there is a Masquerade breach as a result of the attack as well, that’s a different conversation. That’s why we’re digging, I don’t want attacks like this to be resolved with a slap on the wrist. If you happen to know anything more, i ask that you tell us now. If you find something later, regarding this or something else, you can contact me directly, or pass my number to your sire if you like.”

She offered to exchange numbers with Antoine.