Nice of the bartender to keep tabs on every single inhabitant of Cubetown to recognise them on sight - especially the ones who have been shut away in a single room for 2 years without interaction.

Shame he couldn't be bothered to bring in any bottles, or glasses, or menus... or taps... or a till.... or anything else apart from blank chalkboards. This looks like the most depressing bar I've ever seen, just bare grey walls staring at you while you hope that the staff bring you something non-corrosive to drink.

I get that Liz doesn't know any better, but why are Marten and Claire allowing the bartender to choose a drink for them? They already think AIs are useless morons, and yet they're trusting the judgement of someone whose only interaction with beer is how it smells despite not having a nose.

"Here, try this one - it probably won't kill you. I don't think that synaesthesia is usually lethal."
"Humans don't get that. Also, this is Bud Lite with a morello cherry and a paper umbrella in it?"
"I said 'probably', didn't I? Good luck, sucker."