Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
Splash Art Cont:

Raphael sits down with the group and leans forward, resting his elbows on the table, steepling his fingers not quite protectively over his drink.

He looks at Stella long enough for her and anyone else to notice before looking back to Terrence. "My day's been great. No Class, No homework, no Job."

He purses his lips, glancing around. "Well. Kinda."

He picks up his drink "What about the rest of you?" He asks as he takes a sip.
"Yeah, sounds nice. How do you rate?", Terrence asks. He responds to Raphael's question with a wry grin, "Mine's not been too bad, unless you consider keeping Drake and Sophie from killing each other before class as a rough first day."

Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Breakfast Club

Okay, maybe not the greatest opener but it's still salvageable.

"Likewise, well... officially anyway. I knew I recognized you from somewhere but it took me a little while to make the connection back to our team." He says somewhat amused as he turns back to Terrence. "And try not to worry about it. Your head'll clear up sooner than later. Ironically some practice might be just what you need if you wanna expedite the process."
Looking back at Redline intently, Terrence says, "Yeah, I kind of expected some practice already. When do we do that?"

Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Louis raises a brow at the accusation. "Non embêter here frère." The hero replies with a smile as he finds an open seat can claims a spot adjacent to it.

Spoiler: Translation
Show
"No tricks here brother."

"Good to know." Terrence says, a wry grin on his lips. "I thought we must be playing 'fool the newbie', kind of like sending me for a 'shelf expander' or a 'sky hook' my first day on the job."