View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

Briefing Before Patrol:

“West End to Queensborough, aerial V formation, I’m your outer wing. Out in five.” Sophia’s voice repeated back, but allowed another disappointed glance at the reappearing cubes after. The scene of her failure rearranged itself and faded before her like a cross-eyed dream, but the splinter remained. If I was the only thing between a monster and a civilian – if that’s how easy it is to get past me... She had gunned for a win with the meagre window she had, and only caught air and some empty comment about not knowing Kung Fu films. Over ten generations of her family helping stem a tide of cruelty as wide as vice and deep as sin, and she couldn’t tag some entity parading around in a horn headed albino mannequin of his former victim. She looked back at Redline, distracted.

“Okay, great, except communication. It’s one thing if I see your car take a hard right suddenly, or Crowe dives, then yeah. I’ll be there ASAP. But it’s different if whoever has eyes on a problem gives a shout. We got anything like South Side’s communicators, or is AEGIS on a budget?”

Spoiler: Influence
    Show
    Add Redline to the list of people that now have Influence over me.

Spoiler: Benny rolls
    Show
    Only had 2 out of 3 Bennies remaining to roll for Potential or Exp. Rolled two 1s. Can’t remember if that means Potential?

Spoiler: Session Ends
    Show

This was surprisingly close between growing farther away from the team, and closer to it. But between Raphael being casual in the coffee shop chatting about music, Redline saving the cake until everyone was back together and arranging practice, and Terrence weathering a long rant patiently, more today was for the team than against. Keith was also friendly last night. So closer to team West seems good. John was revealed in the morning meeting (or somewhere else???) as being in an honorary position that isn’t West or South, so the indiscretion doesn’t count for or against. The MASKs book says I can clear a condition or Mark Potential, so I’d rather go for Potential. On second thought knock out the condition. I'm not shooting for interesting posts for the rest of the 'day'.

Giving Redline Influence.

Growing into your own is a distant third because almost the entire session was spent wandering from one side of deciding if the argument was okay or not, closer to the image of a Saviour that defended someone else or an active Danger to the well-being of two people on the way to being in love. My closest guess at being a Saviour now is respecting their relationship.
    Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2023-04-08 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Changed to fixing the condition. And changed dialogue from the updated version to what Redline has.