Running of the Bull/Bear? (Demon)

The patrol goes smoothly for the first hour and half. The team stops a couple muggings and a gas station robbery. But as the sun sets, a heavy, unnatural mist settles into the city.

Augur and Redline are sitting at a red light, the Monte burbling loudly, when a hundred feet in front of them a car flips and crashes into the opposite lane. A second car is thrown into the air, and this time, they see the culprit through the fog— a nine foot tall demon with a bear-like body and a toothy horned skull for a head. Its arms and legs are armored, and it has long metal claws that curl over the ends of its fingers.

People scream as it lumbers closer to the next car, which tries to reverse away and hits a van behind it.
Redline nods his head to the beat of the song blaring through the muscle car's stereo system as they idle at the light. The nodding comes to a stop as the strange mist slowly envelops the city streets. "That's... weird." He uses a free hand to twist the volume knob and the cabin goes silent. "You remember hearing anything about fog today?" Redline asks his patrol partner.

The sound of shattered glass and twisted metal rings through the air, immediately followed by several car alarms sounding off in disharmony. "Alright T, playtime's over. Time for the real deal." Redline puts up two fingers to his right ear and activates his communicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline
West Side listen up. I've got eyes on some sort of ugly @#$ minotaur who thinks it can play with cars like Hot Wheels. I'm gonna try get it's attention and see if we can draw it over to the park about a block away. I'll signal our location with a flare when we get there.
"Mimi, notify any first responders in area and route the rest of the team to our location."

A flash of white light emanates from the driver's seat and soon fades, revealing a second Redline who stands beside the driver side door. "Let me guess, search and rescue right?"

"If you already know then why ask?" The original questions.

"I don't know, maybe we're feeling generous today and don't leave the hardest job to ourselves?" The double shrugs with a smirk. "I've got it covered here, you've got a bull to fight." He slaps the roof of the car before disappearing in a streak of light.

Redline revs the engine and the Monte Carlo roars in challenge. He pulls the vehicle into the intersection and brings it to a stop before shifting into neutral. The high octane hero revs the engine once more to lure the demon closer. "C'mon..." A gloved hand grips the steering wheel tighter as the other rests atop the gear shifter.

Spoiler: If the demon runs at the Monte Carlo
Show
The hero waits long enough to shift gears and tear off before the demon can reach the Monte Carlo. The muscle car speeds towards the park only slowing to keep the beast close but just barely out of reach.

Redline honks the horn furiously as they reach the park in an attempt to alert any civilians in the vicinity of their presence. The Monte Carlo's wheels dig into the ground kicking up dirt and grass in their wake as it races toward the park center routing around any bystanders along the way. The hero lifts a hand skyward out of the driver side window and fires off a brilliant red flare to mark their position.

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
Redline activates Captain from the Protégé playbook and adds one Benny to the Team Pool then draws one for himself!

Redline uses his action to create a duplicate and his "movement" to lure the Bull Demon to the park!
Driving: 6

Redline activates Energy Control as a free action and fires a flare into the air!