Going over some things posted already -
Quote Originally Posted by brian 333 View Post
For 10 quatloos:
MitD and Sunny know each other and are friends. When they meet in a later scene both will stop fighting, or whatever they are doing, to catch up.
I'll easily bet against this. This would reduce O-Chul's role in all of this - since he is the person MitD is trying to protect.

The Order of the Stick will progress to a finale somewhere besides Kraggor's Gate.
I agree. There's no way we are close to the end. There are so many open threads left to deal with.

A side bet of 100 gps:
The location of the finale will be Xykon's Astral Fortress, in a kind of mirror battle of the Battle of Azure City, which will show all of the remaining factions, (not the deities themselves) pulling out all the stops to achieve the outcome they desire.
I don't think so. The only thing I could see as a foreshadow for this, is that the Monster said he might have been in the astral plane so maybe that's a hint he can guide them?

But I think considering we've seen there's a world behind the portal that it's likely they'll actually step through it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
The last gate is under Kraagor's statue.
I don't think under the statue specifically, or otherwise Redcloak would have seen it. I do think the fact that Redcloak moved the statue when he fought Durkon would come to play.

Snarl's intelligent and the mastermind behind Dark One.
Betting everything against this. I know Redcloak not talking to the Dark One feels like a foreshadow for something like this, but I don't see the point for this to happen because it nullifies Thor's plan.

Belkar won't die and won't go to jail.
We got full confirmation on his death multiple times. Belkar started off as too evil to be allowed to just walk around even if he has a change of heart. The author clearly cares about morality as a major focal point of the story. Killing Belkar - while him showing some remorse would be the best way to end his story. It would also make his death be actual redemption as opposed to Miko - And you know him being to rub that in her face in the afterlife is the best happy ending he can get.

Vaarsuvius will return to their family and make amends.
They clearly care about their family, but I don't see their story ending if they don't continue making restitution to the black dragons. Unless maybe they'll get the gods as a thank you to revive them all?

Xykon will return to being a normal human.
Hard disagree.