Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
Alright. I'm not sure what else I need to have Shandara do...

I believe I have written out everything I can for her regarding the violin. So the mockup violin could in theory be worked by her and enchanted, however, she has essentially made it only a template without spending any magical reagents. All the runes and gems would need to be placed on the real violin made of Tundra Wood...

Which I believe starts off with base hardness 8, immune to cold, and with 25 fire resistance. Shandara would enchant it with a field similar to her wooden disk, but it protects from sonic, acid, and lightning. It can be expanded to the wielder by expending a 1st level spell slot (for a minute?) or be expanded to protect a 10' radius area by expending a charge from one of the rechargeable gems (thinking 2 gems, and this also lasts a minute?).

Also, the hardness of the violin would be magically increased by +10, or maybe +12? Which would cost 5000 gp or 7200 gp respectively. I think that would be the end price for the buyer, correct? So maybe +12 is too much, but it would be kinda nice to make it immune to admantine attacks.
This all seems about right. Of course, if you want to add more features to the violin, you could...