View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    Orla looks impressed and will take the pass. 'How much did that cost?' The Raptore weren't neccessarily in a position to bribe anyone but the knowledge that it was possible might come in handy one day.
    As they boarded the train, Marcella half narrowed her eyes in amused suspicion. The psyker ventured to speculated that it would be quite the pretty throne for a ganger wealthy and desperate enough to flee the putrid underhive.

"You can ask him later today..." she returned with an equally sly, little smile.

Marcella boarded and slid her backpack from her shoulders and nestled it between her booted feet when she sat down. She placed her rump on a corner seat that allowed her to view the only exit to the car, before taking out her submachine gun, ensuring the safety was still on, then laying it over her knee's for the trip. Much more comfortable than underneath her arm while sitting.

Exhaling, twiddling her nose, the psyker rolled her shoulders and eased back into the chair and looked about her, keen to watch the ascent. She'd eventually turn her attention back to Orla and stare at her, interested to see her reaction to heading up into the unknown and leaving behind her the only world she's known.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-27 at 08:15 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger