View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    To Marcella, 'If time isn't an issue you could always annoy him into opening the door. How do you reckon he'd feel about never sleeping again?'
    Marcella smirks like a naughty child anticipating mischief, bringing her hand to her mouth and giggling into it.

"Give him a personal rendition of my singing throughout the night?" she giggled mischievously, before shaking her head and waving her right hand in a 'no Im kidding, I wouldn't' gesture.

"Hey, he can't hear you..." her soft voice almosr giggled as she caught Milo's attention.

"Let's just go through the front: he's got two to three staff with him now. We should be able to handle it if he's planning something."

She paused "or Orla and I can go up through the second floor balcony, while you guys go through the front?"
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-17 at 08:14 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger