It was anniversary patch in Warships this month, which coincided with another dockyard and a half decent battle pass, so a lot of crap to grind through. Got that done, the dockyard ship is unusually actually good, so now I can devote myself properly to Cyberpunk and BG3.

As a palette cleanser I picked up En Garde, a fun little fencing game about being as swashbuckling as humanly possible. The combat is vaguely old-school Assassins Creed, lots of waiting for strikes so you can parry-riposte, but with some fun differences. Rather than politely waiting their turn, multiple enemies attack at once, using unblockable strikes you have to dodge, they know you'll thrash them one on one, and try to stop you from being able to fight a single person at a time. So you have to break them up.

Fortunately the Apocalypse Boot Of Doom, last seen in Dark Messiah, has come out of retirement to help you. So to isolate dudes you kick them, kick them off of stuff, or kick stuff into them to surprise or stun them. You can pick up bottles and throw them at dudes too. It's very fun and easy and just looks nifty, while keeping you clued into your environment.