Got Persona 5 Royal for the Switch and been playing that a bit. I played the base version on PS4 when it released and got fairly far before life distracted me, as it is wont to do. I hope I get a more realistic chance of finishing it this time by having convenient access on the Switch.

It's been fun getting back to it. Only around the end of the second palace now, so still early days. And the familiar, slightly stressful feeling of wanting to do a thousand things at once is already back. But it seems Royal is a bit more generous with time slots, at least. Plus it has more tools for regenerating SP right out of the gate, making it more realistic to do palaces in the lowest possible amount of days.

Also I ceremonially deleted Slay the Spire from the Switch (that game is the true Time-Eater) after finally reaching my twin goals of A20 wins with all characters and Heart wins with all characters. I'm not going to try for A20 Heart wins, I was already addicted enough as it was.

I also need to get fully into BG 3, but that's on my PC and it's much more practically difficult to get to play on that in this busy life.