Initiative
    Evindal - 27
    Cervena - 22
    Tommasia - 19
    Endymia - 16
    Oakthorn - 10
    Ogres - 9
    Cur - ?

Evindal casts haste upon the whole party, while Cervena runs right up to the ogres attempting to yell at the dryad not to resist his power, unfortunately, she couldn’t hear him and resisted!

Tommasia prepares for combat, so does Endymia, while Cur and Oakthorn stride forward.

The Ogres all seem to realize they are being interrupted at the same time, looking over their shoulders with looks of annoyance and bestial anger. Orders seem to be barked out from behind, and the Ogre's move in unison, as if they...are a drilled unit. Several break off to face the right flank in an echelon formation, while more break off to setup the center, while even more break off to deal with the lone wolf, all the while several keep at what they were doing...

The Ogre's who move towards Cervena who all ready their crude weapons, trying to gut, hook, slash and otherwise maim her if the opportunity presents itself.

Spoiler
    Show

Readied attacks if Cervena comes within reach
    All vs Cervena:
    Ogre 10 - (1d20+9)[24]
    Melee - (2d8+7)[21]

Ogre 11 - (1d20+11)[26]
    Melee - (2d8+7)[10]

Ogre 12 - (1d20+9)[22]
    Melee - (2d8+7)[11]

Ogre 16 - (1d20+11)[13]
    Melee - (2d8+7)[14]

NOTES: Ogres are Evil for any effects that depend on that.

We can go into block now, so you are all up.

Map
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2023-12-04 at 04:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!