Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Onocentaur
Nice simple creature. You should probably add Kickback to the Attack line rather than explicitating "with its full attack bonus". I'm wondering if the Onocentaur wouldn't be more related to satyrs rather than hippocentaurs. They're four-legged creatures with human top and animal bottom, with hands even resembling that of equinals (but without the celestial origin). I agree that all centaurs variations are based on the word centaur and not on any subdivision of it, and thus that "tauric" and "dracotaur" make little sense. Maybe in Faerun "cen-" does mean "horse" and "taur" means something like "chimera", but I'm really grasping at straws here.

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Scarlet Beetle
I wonder how they can beat wyrmlings. Even being immune to their breath weapon, they have no way to prevent the dragon from flying away and don't seem organized enough to jump them efficiently. I'd have liked to see them dispersing special pheromones on their prey or just before attacking that would attract any Scarlet Beetle around for a good ambush.