An Inauspicious Start:

Sakuma Matsuyo walks up on Arata for the fifth time in as many minutes. He holds his piecemeal camcorder in one hand, and a glint of aggravation in his eyes. "I give up. If the wind's not blowing in the right direction, someone walks right through the shot, if it's not that, they bump into me, or the sun's behind a cloud."

He sighs and opens the flap of his satchel and carefully places the 3rd-hand camcorder in it's foam-padded socket and draws out an equally hodgepodge DSLR, several brand names are visible across it's various components. With his free hand he adjusts his tie - the same shade of red as his hair, and then reaches up and adjusts how his hat sits as well.

"I think you should be grateful it's as long as it is, shouldn't you Arata-kun?"

The photo-hobbyist crouches down on his haunches, bringing the camera up to his eye and bracing his elbows on his knees as he takes a few shots of the takoyaki stand.

"Another year and summer breaks are over forever." Sakuma says with a smile.

He goes down to one knee and twists at the waist, whipping his camera around to try and catch a snapshot of Arata's expression. His grin is visible, even if his 'all-seeing-eyes' aren't.