Arata smiled seeing his classmates getting along, though he didn't know who else might be getting assigned to their dorm as well. He shifted a bit so the bigger messenger back on his back was in view. Chrétien's explanation of his uncle and company again helped him keep in mind that certain things were still variable, and he would need to do his best as a guide.

"I got plenty of space to carry stuff for us as needed, and," he smirks glancing at Sakuma. "We'll get a good few options for the Test of Courage. And hopefully, avoid spoilers as much as possible since it seems like a lot of people aren't at it yet." He glanced back to where the group had been, and shook his head seeing that the gym was mostly avoided for now.

Thankfully, He sighed. Looking back at Akikio, he nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful plan, Akikio-chan! And no doubts that you'll get the perfect model for your art." He turns to Sakuma quickly. "And give me the signal if I need to block people's paths from the shots."

Quote Originally Posted by mmdeforrest View Post

“As to what we should do and see, I must defer to the three of you. Everything is nouveau here and feels like an adventure — whether it would be seeking out our fortunes or learning more of this Persona game the upperclassmen so denigrate. Is it a team sport or an individual contest like fencing or tennis?”
As they walked over to the goldfish game, Arata turned to Chrétien. "More so to answer your earlier question, it's a rumor that's been making rounds. The exact place it started isn't known but most high schoolers first heard about it from the football team from St. Hermelin High a couple years ago. From what I've gathered, it's a bit more of a test of wills where you need four or five people to walk around a room. Each one says a phrase and it's supposed to show you your true self."

Arata shrugs as he explains. "I've never known anyone to try it, though I've been curious if there was any truth to it. Probably nothing but hearsay, but could be interesting. They just say you have to do it near midnight." He waited in line as the barker called up the next contestant to the goldfish.

"STEP RIGHT UP!" He called out and then pointed at the group of four. "You there! You look like you may have what it takes! What do ya say young miss?"

Arata chuckles. "Guess he's calling ya up, Akikio-chan." He said before turning back to Chrétien. "Mainly some séance style thoughts."

Spoiler: Goldfishing!
Show

Roll Proficiency 3 times