View Single Post

Thread: Persona! Gosei High

1. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Persona! Gosei High

Akiko shrugs as Koji mentions other possible models, but subtly perks up when he says he’s been transferred to the same dorm as her. Her imagination runs wild for a moment before she mentally pinches herself.

Turning her attention back to Yoshiro, she smiles at him. “After you pass the tryouts with flying colors, there’s several practice rooms that the director lets us use, so don’t worry about that. Let me know when you want to practice and I’ll try to be there too.”

“As for catching a goldfish,” she continues, looking down at Yoshiro’s quarry, “I think the best way to try and catch them is head on, or watch for one that’s hit a corner. They only have to choice to go left or right then.”

She watches as Yoshiro tries again, but keeps one ear on the conversation happening behind her. It was scary to think that a player at Yasogami just up and disappeared during practice one day. What could’ve happened to him?

“He’s been gone a week and they haven’t found any sign of him?” Akiko asks Koji.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2024-01-30 at 02:18 PM.