Mul seems to be happily trading, when Impigo gets the leaf he mentions.

These are really great! You can even push them together to make a vest out of it and then stretch it again to snuggle in at night.

When the imp mentions a six-fingered necromancer Mul scratches his beard deep in thought. When Watt asks Mul translates and she shakes her head but Mul mentions the following.

Well I haven't traded with him personally, I would probably remember someone with six-fingers. But the other thing I heard is that the Black Onyx trade in Xeraania seems to be flourishing a lot more than usual and from another colleague I heard that this is used in the creating of undead and a favorite gem of Necromancers of all sorts.

If it's not a trade secret or anything you could probably found out if you rummage a bit in the Xeraanian market.

If you're necromancer really did buy big lumps of the stuff you should ask about at Trade house Scorch, they trade mostly in gems and other valuable materials.

Towards Morazzt:

This potion is a bit weird. It just was in my inventory one day after I traded with a very nice Chobin. At least I'm sure that it's not harmful.

Towards Bommel:

Let the tee steep for 5 minutes, longer and it get's too bitter. At least for my taste.

Mul let's you rummage around a bit more and then closes his shop.

Just follow the road towards Xerania I'm sure you have another day or two of travel ahead.

And as the dwarf mentioned, it probably took you one and a half days toward the mighty walls of Xeraania. From the colloseum outside the walls you can hear cheers and... Gurgling? The big castle-like structure at the opposite side of the colloseum seems to be almost looming towards you when you follow the paved road. There are numerable people getting inside and outside of the dwarven city. There are of course dwarfs and humans but also a surprising number of more monstrous races, as a small example: some Fish-like people, some earth and stone elementals, you even spot a white dragon! There seems to be some sort of ritual before you can enter the city and people getting handed out slips of paper by some dwarfen guards.

There are some more guards stationed at the top of the walls, scanning the coming and leaving masses, some maintain they're crossbows, others seem to nearly doze off.