When Bommel jumps over to both the dwarf and the dark-robed person look at him.

"The smallest rabite I have ever seen."

The dwarf immediately after that says. "As I have already told this Altenan Necromancer, his traditionally schooled, six-fingered colleague buyd off a lot of our onyx supplies.

"Which isn't a problem for me, I just had to place the order, Necromancy wants to do some research."

The necromancer looks at Bommel, then at Morazzt and then at Impigo and can't really decide at which eye he should look at, a quizzical look on his face. "Are you wanting to place an order for you're master too, familiar? The rest of you don't seem like magic-users."

Spoiler: 1 point in Knowledge:Arcana or Spellcraft
Show
Altenan Necromancers focus mostly on fighting undead and typical debuffing spells while traditionally schooled ones are all who have learned under
a freely practictioning necromancer and the cliche is that they are you're typical "let's raise an army of undead and take over the world!" guys.

Spoiler: Morazzt
Show
You hear... Well it seems more like you feel something peculiar, like there is another mound who try's to communicate but has a weird accent or something. It seems to be closest to the lake of molten lave though you couldn't see another mound there.