Thread: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

1. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

Nanes-Il
    "The Magician"
    True Neutral Half-Elven Sorcerer 6
    Character Sheet

When asked about her past, NANES-IL tells you that she was rraised by friends of her parents in the Dalelands. When her inborn magical aptitude came to light, she was "passed around like a pipe" until she made her way to a priestess of Azuth, who gave her a purpose in life.
    Since then, she has assisted with problems plaguing "borderland keeps", and contended with "winded and worthless riddles" before her journey took her back to the Dalelands, where she and other adventurers have agreed to search for missing persons.

Steady and confident Nanes-Il is an unforgettable person. She is one to ask for the fishing pole and not the fish, and also one to analyze a problem from different angles just as often as tackle it head-on. Her hair is golden-red, and she wears very loud and flamboyant clothing.

Legacy Text
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorcerer in Progress

Legacy Text
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reserving Space...

Quote Originally Posted by AscarothD View Post
    Also Hello Burning Spear (If you're the same one who I used to game with on Myth), Scary Wizard pointed me here :)

Yearp!
    Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2024-03-12 at 06:47 PM.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni