View Single Post

Thread: The Crimson Echo Season Four

1. - Top - End - #47
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Crimson Echo Season Four

Bellinda Swiftfoot
    Female Lawful Good Halfling Bard (w/ 2 Archetypes), Level 5, Init 4, HP 37/37, Speed 30
    AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 15, CMD 16, Fort 5, Ref 10, Will 6, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    “Dawnbringer” (+1 Cold Iron Scimitar) +13 (1d4+10, 18-20/x2)
    Light Mace +8 (1d4, 20/x2)
    Dagger +8 (1d3, 19-20/x2)
    Mithril Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16
    Condition Battle Dance (Inspire Courage, +4 vs charm/fear and +4 on attack/damage rolls)
    Arcane Strike (+1 damage and magic)
    Bellinda listens to the big folks talk for a long time. Once it is clear they are all too wrapped around the axle to make a good plan she sighs and shuffles over to the doomed painter. "I'm Bellinda. Can I sit with you, maybe try to help you feel a little better? I can get those cuffs off, if we're subtle about it..." she says, quietly, before settling down with her most genuine and hopeful smile. "I worship the Dawnflower, and she would not have me abandon you to this fate alone. I'll stay with you while the others try to find a way out."

The halfling then takes Trinia's hands in hers, making sure her motions are easily visible as she works to comfort the other woman, even to the point of encouraging tears as she offers a (small) shoulder for her to cry. "It's alright - justice, real justice, will come. We've just got to have some faith..."

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Bellinda will use all her skills to distract anyone watching - especially guards and Kroft - as she works. Her first goal is that Trinia can move freely, unlocking any cuffs or shackles she's wearing. Once she's free, Bellinda will begin working on a distraction for the threats in the room, preferring something nonviolent. Then, when there is an opportunity to get her out, Bellinda will scout and lead her away to safety - the cathedral of Saranrae, where she will apply for sanctuary.

Please see Bellinda's character sheet for all skill modifiers - I could imagine this becoming something of a mini-adventure or skill challenge in itself.

Long story short, Bellinda won't let Trinia wallow in self-pity tonight, only to be hung in the morning.

Via the Message spell(s) Bellinda will let the others know of her intentions. The other PCs can help as they wish, using the tactics they like. Bellinda isn't a planner, but she will welcome their help.