Arin pauses for a heartbeat--taking in the shocking display before her, and takes half a breath when she realizes that the mysterious masked man doesn't seem at all bothered by her appearance, which is usually a good sign.

Usually.

She also doesn't really know enough of Blackjack to assess the kind of character the rumors paint him out to be.

Before the breath is finished, her sword is out and in both hands, razor edge up. The little goblin's expression, however, is neither angry nor furious; she's not immediately condemning.

If you were a murderous intruder, you wouldn't go to the trouble of tying her up so thoroughly and THEN try to cut her throat...Though clearly you're the second intruder up here since you obviously haven't stolen her guard uniform for a disguise," she motions with the tip of her sword, though she doesn't take her eyes off the man. But she also takes a step back.

"Remove her bonds, and then be on your way; whatever you've come here to steal isn't worth trespassing in this stronghold right now, what with the trouble going on. I've no time to stop you; not when I need to sound the alarm over the first intruder. But I've no need to defeat you, either, if you're not a malicious rogue."

Spoiler: OOC/Rolls
Show

Arin is getting ready to bolt back down the stairs because, yeah, Intruder is already in the building.
Sense motive:(1d20+7)[11]