Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
I think the paladins are totally going to hitch a ride up on Sunny.
Makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
Serini hasn't acted in this battle yet. I think that's about to change. Oh Calder, you think a dragon is powerful? Wait until you see a mother watching her child die, when that mother is an epic level rogue. The question isn't really whether or not she's going to kill you, the question is how much pain she'll inflict on the way.
Granny's got her guns ... (wands)
Quote Originally Posted by RichTF View Post
V is prepping to down a potion as Sunny bounces past. Anyone know what that green potion is likely to be?
Healing of some sort, given that the one in this strip is green.
Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
Sunny is going to convey O Chul and Lian into the battle, and Serini is going to learn that these Paladins are not quite as Lawful Stupid as Soon. This will enhance trust of the Order both in terms of "able to face Xykon" and also "Hey, these people aren't stupid".
Hopefully.
Quote Originally Posted by Windscion View Post
Where is Mimi?
Probably around the corner to avoid dragon breath.
Quote Originally Posted by littlebum2002 View Post
I wonder if Sunny can levitate the paladins with telekinesis
Guessing yes. (Not expert on 3.x spells, though).
Quote Originally Posted by Wintermoot View Post
The order and Sereni manage to beat down the dragon to near death. Calder, always trying to save his own skin, gasps out "I... I submit..."

Sereni: "Ha, Good try, but you don't have any paladins around to force us to agree this time!"

Soon and Lien (riding in on Sunny after healing her): "We have arrived!"

Sereni: "DAMMIT!"
Plausible, but I don't get the impression that Calder is interested in surrendering.
Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post
Maybe the paladins will find some other way to neutralize the threat, or some other way to finesse the laws. But I can't believe they're so stupid as to leave such a dangerous threat alive and dangerous behind them while they prepare to confront Xykon the same day.
O-Chul usually finds a way.
Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
I'm quite certain it's squash, actually. Fits a bored manager-type just fine too.
Fair point.
My guess for 2 is "in pain and falling unconscious", and for 7, "actually unconscious". Do note how all the eyes are closed at that point.
I saw it but that didn't register. Knocked out by the extra bonks, I suppose.