View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1300 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #84
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1300 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    If you ask me, this is far more a set-up for an epic double jumping Smite Evil attacks from O-Chul and Lien when Sunny comes back from carrying them.
    Well, Serini did sound like she needed some convincing that they are not utterly useless. And it would look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by chanman View Post
    Would that result in some grotesque chestburster effect if the anti-magic ray was turned on Calder while Bloodfeast is inside his stomach?
    That's a mental image I didn't know I needed in my life. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gbaji View Post
    Paladins do get protection from evil as a first level spell. And it does seem to be a pretty obvious one for a paladin to have ready. Paladins also get good saves, and get bonuses to saves (ok, maybe O'chul might not get much of this bonus). If anything, they are the least likely to actually be dominated or affected by spells of any kind of just about anyone in the party.
    And O-Chul is the absolute least likely to get affected by anything that targets Fort as well, in addition to being the guy who can casually tank several of Xykon's blasting spells in a row while naked and still keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by No good @ names View Post
    I don’t know, Paladins might be into that sort of kinky stuff
    I mean, it happened before.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-03-21 at 02:41 PM.