Quote Originally Posted by Tzardok View Post
"Things" inside your stomach, maybe. But living (or undead, or animated) creatures are never a part of the outside creature. To the rules, a creature and an object are very different things.
Honestly? Not really seeing the distinction, especially if it actually makes running things more difficult and not less.

The real question is "what kind of material blocks the effect of an AMF?" IMO. This is not the same as some kind of burst type effect. An AMF equally affects everything and everybody within the defined "area" of the effect itself. The idea that this is somehow blocked, or will create a "magic area within an area no magic works" is strange all by itself. I actually have a hard time accepting even walls and floors blocking this effect (it's not physical, or causing damage, or billowing out in a cloud or anything, right?). But the idea that a living body does?

Nah. Not seeing it. Everything in the area is affected by the AMF. Every Thing. Period. No exceptions. Putting something in a pot with a lid on it? Still affected. Swallowing it? Still affected. It's just a vastly easier way of running the effect. As I said earlier, otherwise you have to eternally carve out exceptions, and then exceptions to the exceptions, etc, etc, etc.

Why would an object inside someone be affected, but not a living being inside someone? And is it really about "someone"? What if I wrap myself in living skin? Am I immune? What if I swim along inside a gelatinout cube? I'm fine now? Dunno. Just seems silly.