I see a lot of people talking about the Alternate Class Features, and though they are prominent (especially on a board that loves its optimizations), I sometimes like looking through the Character Themes. This time, I looked at some of the classes I rarely pay attention to. A few highlights below. Admittedly, I do like the two Druid ACFs. They make them feel unique in a good way.

Bard: This section has a bit on "How to write a riddle" AND a section on how to write a (basic) cipher. Pretty neat even if they'd almost never show up in actual use at the table. This reminds me of the "Drink and Tell" game from Races of Stone, so maybe it's a Noonan-influenced page?

Cleric: Similarly, I love the "Giver of Blessings" and "Prayerful" pieces. They look like they'd get irritating at the table but they're neat little chunks of realness.

Favored Soul: I'm not a fan of all the prophecy aspects, but the section on "Making a Prophecy" is interesting, but doesn't look like it'd work well as a player-centric thing.

Fighter: The sidebar about scars is really fun to read. These bits of advice and guidance are why I appreciate this book.

Monk: Ugh. It's just pure cringe.

Rogue: I love the suggestions in the "Braggart" and "Common-born Hero" sections, they're really just fun to read.

Scout: The "Military Heritage" (I'd have written it as "Military Background") is a fun read with its suggested 'seven strategic principles'. I can see it being annoying, but also full of character.

Overall, a fun chapter. I love seeing those little nuggets of advice.