I've gone back and watched clips from Reloaded a few times in the past few years, and I've found they've aged pretty well. The chateau fight/highway chase is one of the best extended action sequences ever filmed, and the Architect interview is genuinely intelligent and makes a lot of things about the setting make a lot more sense – it avoids the trope where, to serve the needs of the plot, the bad guys have to be simultaneously omnipotent and incompetent.

That said, at the time, I remember finding Reloaded pretty unsatisfying, and a big part of that is, as Tyndmyr says, that the actual structure of the movie is pretty bad. The worldbuilding is good, the conversation is good, but it just doesn't go anywhere – the big goal of getting to the Source ends up being largely an anticlimax. Looked back at as a whole, as part of the Matrix setting, it's fine, but as an individual movie, it doesn't work very well.

(Oh, and sorry Ramza, but Resurrections was terrible. It's the textbook example of a sequel no-one wanted.)