Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
This discussion reminds me of watching the last season of Legend of Korra and people seeing signs of [SPOILER REDACTED. GO WATCH IT, IT'S A GREAT SHOW]. I thought they were reading too much into things or at the very least that it would never be made actual text, but it turned out I was quite wrong on that one. (Okay, so technically it wasn't text until the comics, it was just very, very blatantly implied in the show).
This is the exact show that incited said friend to be like "you know not everything is going to be gay right?"

That sure was egg on his face. Also while it wasn't explicit text till the comics, they literally, LITERALLY, had a wedding scene that was calling back to Aang and Katara's final romantic moment and then called back to those with our two female leads in that exact same episode not even like five minutes later it's so blatantly Clear And True and aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm gonna go draw another lesbian (well she's bisexual actually but she doesn't know that yet).