Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
Fair point!

Torchwood is an international organization, founded in the late 1800s Britain, who's purpose is to combat the supernatural, extraterrestrial, and paranormal. Among their ranks, they count technological geniuses, potent mages, and even the occasional non-human. They do attempt to leak the technological innovations they have to the wider world, but have to do so carefully.

What you should expect is modern supernatural style gameplay. You're going to be on Earth, not diving into a metaphysical realm or anything like that, combatting aliens, demons, mages, and all manner of other not so ordinary foes.

Oh! And, via your accidents that lead you to Torchwood, you should probably develop or awaken some kind of power more than ordinary folk have. Don't think I made that clear in the first post.
I remember making a character for this game idea a while back, but IRL got in the way of the game's start.
It turns out that I still have that character's google doc, and it's grown rather large by now as I have actually kind of fallen in love with this character idea.
Yeah...I'd probably have to strip off some of the things that got added on over the past year or so to make it work here, but maybe?
If it helps jog memory, I had intended for him to have "fallen into" this game's world from his own, in some sort of space-time anomaly. In a way, that could be the "accident" -- though the thing that turned him into what he is now in the first place was the original intended accident in question.