View Single Post

Thread: Strange dungeon

1. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Strange dungeon

Brakq doesn't need to concern himself with getting damaged, because the combined efforts of Faith, Gina and probably a sizable morale boost from the kitty the heavy guard falls down too.

A heavy silence falls down on the room, only interrupted by the clacking of Asfaloth hoofs.

Spoiler: Chests
    Show
    They have your equipment inside and are unlocked.

Spoiler: Guards
    Show
    The guards all wear Studded Leather armor, the one from the big one is masterwork but also pretty big. They all have masterwork clubs that 2 times per day, can deal 3d6 Lightning damage (Fort DC 13 for half). You can freely decide to deal subdual damage with this clubs without getting a penalty.

Together they also have (3d20)[32] Silver coins.
    (1d20)[15] Gold coins.
    A Mug with 5 dice.
    A bottle filled with mint liqour.
    And an unsent letter to a wife (Gerlinde)

Spoiler: Letter from one guard
    Show

Hi Gerlinde,

how are you? I'm fine.

I don't know how the weather is, being underground and all, I'm sure you can have a bit more weather with you serving in the temple of 'Our Pain Devouring Lady That Brings Utter Suffering?'

It's just that great being a guard and being evil, normally when you're a henchman you just get downed by some goody-two-shoes paladin, like in my last appointment, I really thought that Wraith-Priest would take better care of us.

But it doesn't matter I can annoy my coworkers and call it discipline, we got a kitty in our last shipment and I'm being sure to kick it later, I can just call it testing!

Hope you had a nice sacrifice weekend.

In backstabbing love,
    Gunther.

Spoiler: Loot
    Show
    Money will probably play a role later.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2024-05-03 at 02:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.