Chapter 6: The Adventuring Group

This chapter covers the background lore for why a team forms, if you wanted to improve your roleplay here. There’s also some advice on how to play well with a group. If you’re someone who struggles with social etiquette, and aren’t sure how to interact with others, I could see this being rather handy advice.

Next up, we have something called “Teamwork Benefits”, which I was unaware of before reading this chapter. I really appreciate Book Club for little nuggets like this. If you and at least one other person in the party meet prerequisites, typically having skill ranks, you can get some benefits. Fortunately, this doesn’t have to be everyone in the party. Some of these each are suited for adventurers, others might be more useful for DMs looking to slightly boost enemies, and some are so absurdly specific I don’t see them happening at all.

I’ll give a chance for other posters to give their opinions first, before I post my reviews of each Teamwork Benefit.

Lastly, admin stuff - I'm still looking at suggestions for our next book in two weeks. Since two people like the idea of doing a DM support book, I'm happy to look at one of those, unless another suggestion gains traction. It seems that crunch like alternate classes, feats and so forth gets more discussion than RP guidance, so I'll dig through the suggested DM-oriented books to see what of the suggested books are best for this.