Adam
Human Cleric
AC: 20(Cloak of Displacement) HP: 26/50
PP: 18 PIv: 9 PIs: 9
Conditions:
Concentrating:
Adam shakes his head, firmly. "Of course he did. You asked him to go and commit suicide. Remember, we were hired to rescue the Kundarak Expedition, and from what I can tell, he is the only survivor. Or, if there others, he can help us find them, and get them home. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about those claws, or his mental state. Resurrection, at this point, is not possible for them. The number of people who could bring them back after more than a minute is tiny. The number that could bring them back after more than ten days? It's not likely. What we can do is give them a more proper burial. Or we could, if we had time, and weren't facing down an army. All I can do is say a prayer over them, and try to guide their souls onwards. Whether they were the dwarves, or whether the thus far nameless survivor was right is irrelevant."

With that pro-forma lecture done, Adam looks to the survivor. "Would you object to us saying a prayer over the dead, collecting any identifying jewelry or papers that they had, and trying to give them a proper funeral, even if we can't give them a proper burial? And are there any other survivors of your expedition?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show

(1d20+3)[21] Persuasion?