Mark and Mina:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
Holding out the bag of takeout with his robo arm for her he asked, "Did you eat yet? Got the promised egg roll and some rice and chicken if you wanted them."
Mina’s stomach answered for her, rumbling audibly. “Oh, yes please!” she replied gratefully, accepting the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
"Was there anything you wanted to do? You know, like... special training with our pokemon or watching a show or poffin crafting or something?"
Well, I was going to go back to Hillsbreak and ask around about our Aura Master some more,” Mina replied, clueless as to Mark’s intentions. “But we can do some Poffin practice if you want.

----------------

Less:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ruby34 View Post
"Could I get your name and information then, so that my friend can reach out? My name is Lester Douglass."
The Coordinator sighs, but flips you a business card. Apparently, his name is Miles Foxxe. ((Added to Less’ contacts.))

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ruby34 View Post
"2500 PD? Or I would be willing to wager against some of your finer quality poffins, or rare poffin berries."
“I highly doubt you have any Berries I would want and don’t already have. But if you want to make the wager interesting…I’ll put up any three Berries of mine, your choice, and in return you put up that Egg I can see poking out of your pack.

Otherwise, 2500 PD is fine.”