View Single Post

Thread: Worst Christmas gift ever

1. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Worst Christmas gift ever

^ I can see how Lego could be an interesting passtime. I presume you go further than building little houses, though.

I don't really remember what I got when after a year or so. A gap in my normally excellent memory. Probably because of my resolute resilience to writing thank-you notes.

I usually get lots of books for Christmas and my birthdays. I read a lot, and fast. Two birthdays I got nothing but books. I thought I and my relatives had hit on a winning formula.

So imagine my surprise when my aunt and uncle gave me no books at all this Christmas. That's practically unheard-of. What did I get instead?

• Black trousers and tops. Good. I wanted those. They were good stuff, and I like black.
    • Sanitory products. More shampoo and so on. Sigh.
    • A beanie. A BEANIE. This aunt and uncle are my closes relatives other than my immediate family. I love them. If both my parents died, they would become my legal guardians. And yet, in my sixteen years of life, they have never seen me wear a hat. I have quite long hair, and don't feel temperature changes much. I go out in the snow hatless.
    Last edited by Arioch; 2007-12-30 at 06:04 PM.
    Necromancer avvie by Thecrimsonmage.

You don't kill the purple necromancer. The purple necromancer kills you, and uses your corpse as a draught excluder.

According to Player_Zero, I'm made entirely out of bees. Go figure.